Basic NOte-Taking and cornell style notes
Use the following format to take notes on the following slideshows, videos, and handouts.
1) Take Cornell Notes on basics of plot and a few key terms to get started this year:
2) Take Cornell Notes on our author, Jack London, by synthesizing these two sources:
Go to this link
3) Finally, record Cornell Style notes about Naturalism:
Mood and tone
4) Use handout of mood and tone words to complete the handout on mood and tone.
5) Fill out ten annotations like the model from the first page
6) This study guide needs to be completed at the end of the reading and is in preparation for our quiz. Be sure to note the differences between standard and AP questions.
7)Fill out the discussion guide in preparation for our questioning session on To Build a Fire.
Basic elements of plot and textual evidence
8) This handout will be completed in class, and helps in preparation for our short paragraph response.
Short paragraph analysis response - the basics
Editing, Revising, and publishing in MLA format
Go to Google Classroom to upload and turn in these assignments